Saturday, October 23, 2010

Life just keeps getting better!

I'm turning 26th on the 26th of this month (Champagne birthday! yes it's a real thing!) and just keep thinking how life gets better as I get older. This isn't what I expected to happen!
Every year for my birthday, I get all dolled up in a Birthday Dress (as all my friends know, I am openly a dress addict) and go out with the best people in my life. I'm the only one of my friends that really does it so I consider it a birthday party for everyone that doesn't have birthday parties!
This year I am celebrating my first married birthday and also a new amazing job opportunity.
 I was looking at some old birthday pictures and every year I thought I had it all, and every year is better than the last. I am so grateful for everything and everyone in my life.
Some pictures from past birthday celebrations:

22nd birthday, had just moved into my first apartment. Some of my girlfriends Jeannine, Jen, Nicole, Me, and Jess
23rd birthday just started a job that would teach me so much about life. This is my girlfriend Nicole.
24th birthday, had just moved in with my future husband. This is my sister Jenn.

Last year, turning 25. This is my fiance, now husband!

 This year, I have so much to be grateful for. I have an amazing husband, we have a great apartment to live in that truly feels like home. I have the most amazing girlfriends in the entire world. My husband and I have a group of friends that feel like family and we also have awesome parents and siblings. I'm starting my new kick ass job on Monday. I feel very blessed and tonight I will celebrate that!

No comments:

Post a Comment