Thursday, October 28, 2010

Yummy Drinks

I'm not really a big drinker, but I do love a delicious cocktail if I'm out for dinner.

It was my birthday on Tuesday and my husband and I went to the Keg for dinner (bread alone=worth it) and I wasn't even going to order a drink because, well it was a Tuesday but then I looked on the menu and saw they had a drink called Spiced Apple. I got very, very excited. I love fall flavors especially apple and pumpkin so I had to try this. 

All I can say is it was fantastic! It would not be hard to re-create at home at all either. It was light and refreshing but with a little kick of fall spirit! Perfect for Halloween or for no reason at all other than to celebrate this awesome season.



How to make a Spiced Apple Cocktail at  home:
*spiced rum (did not pay attention to type, sorry!)
*Apple Sourz 
*Butterscotch Ripple Schnapps
*Apple Cider

Put it all in a cocktail shaker and serve in a martini glass or over ice in a tumbler. Garnish with a thin slice of apple if you feel like being extra awesome. 

xoxo
T

No comments:

Post a Comment