Thursday, November 25, 2010

Coca-Cola Christmas Commercials!!

Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends! I am actually celebrating American Thanksgiving this year with dinner with my husband's family as his mom spent a chunk of her childhood in California. I love how American Thanksgiving is so much closer to Christmas.
Anyways, I was putting the lights on the tree and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (obsession with New York continues) and a Brand New Coca-Cola Commercial came on! I love it!!

I don't generally drink Coke although it is so good even though it's so bad for you. The Coke commericals always stir up that excited little kid feeling in me and make me so excited for Christmas! The Santa they use is my absolute favourite version of Santa!
So here you go, two new Coke Commercials (the snowglobe one is my favourite!)


This one with the trucks was always my favourite growing up.
 

PS If you want more, there are tons on YouTube! Enjoy!

xoxo,
T

1 comment:

  1. These are so much fun to watch!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete