Sunday, November 21, 2010

How To Have a Good Monday Morning

The weather this weekend was amazing. There is better weather than cold, crisp air and sunshine. I went on visiting spree today, going to see my brother and sister and their respective homes and also my in laws. I was bundled up in my new winter jacket that I'm SO glad I bought! It's so nice and warm, although the moment I'm inside a building I feel like I'm going to pass out. 

I took this photo outside of our apartment building. I wish I'd had my better camera with me, now that I figured out it's not broken. Turns out my memory card was full. Anyways, I'm obviously an airhead, but here's the crappy camera pic that doesn't do the view justice.



So now it's six o'clock on Sunday night. All I want to do is curl up on the couch but I have some very important things to do. See, I am not a morning person at all. If I don't plan carefully, my mornings are a straight up disaster. You can ask my husband if you don't believe me!
So in order to have a good Monday (yes, they are possible) I need to do the following tonight.
  • Pack my healthy lunch
  • Set out my clothes for tomorrow (this sounds lame, but I can't think straight in the morning and also I have a much better day if I feel cute)
  • Put my keys and purse all together by the front door
  • Set the coffee maker up with my travel mug ready to go 
  • Charge my phone
  • Pack a good book for the the train
  • Shower, dry and straighten my hair 
If I accomplish all these things tonight, I will have a fantastic day tomorrow. It might seem trivial, but if I don't do these things I feel chaotic and disorganized and my job now requires non-chaotic thinking. Also I find Monday just sets the tone for the week and if I have a crazy Monday I'll have a crazy week. We'll see how it goes, but I'm thinking positive.  In other news, I've started decorating for Christmas, but I'm not posting anything until I'm completely finished!

Have a great relaxing Sunday night!


xoxo,
T


No comments:

Post a Comment