Monday, December 13, 2010

Another Great Weekend!

I know I've said it so many times already, but I really love this time of year. There are a billion fun things to do, my calendar is ridiculously full. Now it's less than two weeks until Christmas. I still have some shopping to do, and definitely a lot of baking. Next weekend is a Cookie Exchange party, so I'm trying to decide what to bake, researching recipes. I'm trying to find a good one for jam thumbprint cookies, I've always wanted to make those.

This weekend we went over to my sis and her future hubby's apartment, we watched Fred Claus and ate some of her delicious chocolate bark (nuts and dried fruit, so yummy!)
Saturday was a Christmas Party at my brother and sister-in-law's:

My brother, sister, and sister in law

My sister's fiance, soon to be brother in law, eating the last meatball. They were delicious!

Chris and Chloe's gorgeous tree

My dad is on the right, then Chris and his friend

Jenn, Chloe and I
So that was Saturday, Sunday I went to a Santa brunch two of my favourite ladies:
Most delicious brunch EVER! Pitt Meadows Golf Course
We got our picture with Santa, because your never to old to believe!
Then after several hours of hand cramping Christmas card writing, I was off to a Christmas play at a local church with my mom and mother-in-law. It was a musical and it really put me in the Christmas spirit. We actually got to sing carols like Joy to the World and Hark the Herald Angels Sing. I really love all those kinds of Christmas songs, they just fill me up with the Christmas spirit. I didn't take any pics at the play but I did take a pic of my outfit:
Don't I look classy? lol well I'm not really...this dress was $7 at Target. Awesome!
So that's it for my weekend! It was really great, weekends at this time of year are so much better, always so many fun things going on. I love it! I will try to actually post during the week this week, I promise.


xoxo,
T

1 comment: