Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm not ashamed to say I'm excited about this


Sweet Valley High was one of my favourite series when I was growing up. I was such a book nerd! Okay, so that hasn't changed. At all. I was a little obsessed with reading growing up, now I have a more balanced life, with a husband, a great group of friends, and a great crazy family :-)

No matter how grown up I get, I love a good book. It's like a mini vacation from real life! I am so excited that Sweet Valley is coming back! Here's the synopsis from Chapters:

"Now with this striking new adult novel from author and creator Francine Pascal, millions of devoted fans can finally return to the idyllic Sweet Valley, home of the phenomenally successful book series and franchise. Iconic and beloved identical twins Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield are back and all grown up, dealing with the complicated adult world of love, careers, betrayal, and sisterhood."

Here's the cover for Sweet Valley Confidential, due out March 29,2011:


I love how the Sweet Valley font is the same from the old books, so classic.
Okay, that's my dorky moment for the day. Please tell me someone else is excited about this?

xoxo,
T

12 comments:

  1. Um, thank you for informing me of this! Let's be excite together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm so excited about this too! Do you know when the release date is? Can't wait to get it for my Kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?!?!? Ok, at the risk of embarassing myslef, i was/(am still) probably the biggest SVH fan out there haha. i had no idea it was coming back! Thank you soooooo much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I forgot to put the release date! I updated it, it's March 29 of this year, not far away at all! I'm so glad you guys are as excited as I am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved these books...they should do an updated version of the tv show too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo great - I LOVED SVH books growing up!! And the release date is totally our wedding anniversary date - must be a sign!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just made my day...seriously! How did I not here about this before now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute post!!!
    love your style!!=D
    congratulations!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not excited about this ... as I have never heard of it! haha! But... I am so excited for you , because I love things like this too!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard about this about a month ago, and I have been counting the days until the big release! If only the Babysitters Club would follow suit with a grown-up novel...

    New follower of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete