Saturday, February 19, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I have been totally MIA in the blogger/internet world! The other day, I went online and saw that my friend Jen @ The Baked Life blog gave me a Stylish Blogger Award! Yay!! I never win anything, ever!

So the award has two responsibilities, the first is to pass it along to someone else! I'd like to present this award to my friend Kyleigh of Don't Forget To Write! You must check out her blog, I always love her posts!

The other part of the award is to tell the blogging world 7 things about yourself, so here goes:

1. I have pretty much completely given up on eyeshadow. (more on this in a later post)

2. I am completely, shamelessly addicted to this season of the Bachelor.

3. I love starting projects but I have great difficulty finishing them.

4. I have been feeling very serious and introspective lately, hence the lack of fun posts in the
past few weeks.

5. I totally love cheap rose wine, especially while watching the Bachelor.

6. My relationships with my family, friends and husband will always be the most important thing in the world to me. I am completely socially driven.

7. I am determined to find a new career. I recently discovered paperwork from my dad's company from 1996, which means I have been doing office work for 15 years. I am done.


That's all for today!

xoxo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment