Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bachelor Finale and Meet the New Bachelorette!

Back in January, I was bored and I watched the first episode of the Bachelor. I knew there was no going back, this show is more addicting than Earl Grey Tea Lattes. At least I was able to kick my Earl Grey Tea Latte habit! Ellen Degeneres said on her show: "Every year I say I'm not going to watch, and look at me, I've got charts and stuff!" I can totally relate!

Last night, two of my bestest girlfriends and I gathered to watch the season finale of the Bachelor, to decide whether he picked Chantal O (Brunette) or Emily (The one that looks like Barbie).

I loved Brad and Chantal together. She reminds me of me and my friends, a real girl who doesn't take shit! However, I saw how Brad was with Emily and I knew that he was going to pick her. He was like a blubbering idiot around her, he was obviously totally smitten. Emily seems to be not as into it as he is, which made me sad that this happened:

LAME! The whole thing was just awkward and didn't even seem real! In the after the rose, they admitted they'd broken up and got back together. So bizarre. It wasn't disappointing how it ended, I'm not surprised he ended up with Emily, it just wasn't very fairytale like at all!
So that's that. Now what I'm going to do? I guess I'll just have to wait to watch the new Bachelorette, which starts May 23rd! Who is the new lucky lady?



It's Ashley H! No really! She just dyed her hair. Apparently that's her natural hair colour. So that will be interesting. She drove me a little nuts on the show with her insecurities with Brad, but who wouldn't be insecure when he's making out with all these other girls? I think she'll be pretty entertaining as the Bachelorette.

What did you all think of the finale? By the way, if you don't watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette. Don't start. It's too late for me, but save yourselves.

xoxo,
T

1 comment: