Thursday, March 17, 2011

Gratitude, Doggies, and More Bachelor!


Is it just me, or is everyone in a funk lately? It seems like with daylight savings time (that always seems to throw everyone off, including me!) and the sad happenings in Japan everyone is feeling a little down. There's an easy cure for that sad feeling: gratitude!

Here are some things making me happy this moment:
1. My loved ones. I love spending time with them, talking to them, and thinking about them. LOVE!
 2. The way my husband always makes me laugh. He should have been a comedian!
 3. The fact that my nephew (he's 2) can now say I love you as well as Auntie Taren. MELT!
4. Spring being on it's way! (Hello, dresses and wedges....oh how I've missed you!)
5. Coffee, coffee, coffee!
6. Books! You guys know I love my books like crazy. This year so far I've read 26 books and found so many new authors! Books make me so happy.
 7. Gerber daises. These little guys are the cure for bad day. If you are having a bad day, go buy yourself some, they're like $5. Unless you're a guy, because the other guys at work might bug you if you do that. You could always pretend they're for someone else. :-P
8. Cooking. I love making a meal for my husband and I, there is something so relaxing about it! Or baking too, making cookies is nice, makes the house smell yummy!
9. Fresh air. This time of year, there's nothing like getting out for a brisk walk in the fresh air!
10. Doggies! I love the doggies in my life, my parent's dog Teeka and my in law's dog Duke. They are both the sweetest golden retrievers!
Duke
Teeka

And one little bonus thing I am loving: BLOGGING! I got an insane amount of hits on my blog from blogging about the Bachelor. Apparently, I am not alone in my obsession! Here is a little tidbit for you guys, Emily is currently visiting Brad in his hometown Austin, Texas. Here is a photo of them courtesy of Us Weekly.

They look pretty happy. Well, he does anyways!
I hope they stay together, mostly because I am a romantic and also because I want to prove my husband wrong because he says the whole thing is totally made up. 

Back to the gratitude thing, I would love to see your gratitude lists, if you decide to do one put a link in the comments!

xoxo,
T

1 comment:

  1. I hope they make it! They're against a pretty big track record. But I think she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete