Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to my husband!

And now for another edition of birthday blog!

Today is my amazing husband Leigh's 27th Birthday!!


If I were a really evil wife, I would put up some baby pictures of my husband in this blog. But since I'm not evil, and I don't have any, and I don't want him to kill me, I won't. But I will put some pictures up!
On our honeymoon in Hawaii, at a luau

One of our first pictures together, Summer 2008

Leigh and the 12 string guitar I bought him for Christmas 2008.
Leigh and his mom
Leigh and his groomsmen!
I'm not going to say a bunch of mushy stuff on here (even though I'm totally tempted) other than Happy Birthday to my fantastic hubby of almost 7 months!! Love you to bits!

xoxo,
T

2 comments:

  1. Hope you two had a great time celebrating his big day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute !! Hope he had an amazing birthday !
    My husbands b-day is in July. He will be 22. Don't know what I should get him. I have been looking on birthday blogs for a while now :)


    http://sailingwithbarefeet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete