Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring, Cherry Blossoms and My New Toy!

Spring is here! I'm so happy! It's been a long winter being curled up inside and I'm ready for a change, some sun, and some sundresses!
This weekend was one of the best ones I've had in a long time. I started it off on Friday by finding out some great news, then my husband bought me something I've wanted for a long time that I'm so excited about and can't stop playing with:

YAY!! I seriously LOVE it. It's kind of weird not reading an actual book, but I am getting used to it. I've almost finished my first book on it, which was hilarious by the way.


 I think it will be great for me because I go through books like crazy, this is my 27th so far this year. I'm not sure why I'm keeping track, must just be curiosity on what a dork I am? Lol!

Anyways, the rest of my weekend consisted of spending time with my hubby, Zumba, and babysitting my parent's dog, Teeka. We brought Teeka over to my in laws so she could play with their dog Duke, we took them to the park Saturday and Sunday and also to the beach. I also met up with one of my girlfriend in Kitsilano, we went for coffee and walked around on the path by the beach. It was so nice, but freezing!!
Cherry Blossoms, my favourite thing about spring!

Teeka and Duke swimming in the lake
A little tired?
All in all, it was a really great weekend, the kind that leaves you smiling and energized Monday morning. I'm going to try to have these more often! 

How was your weekend?

xoxo,
T

1 comment:

  1. I really want a Kobo, but I fear that, like you, I will miss the acutal book...I'm torn

    ReplyDelete