Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome To My Newest Project!

I have been blogging at my personal blog, Life of T, since October and I love it! Everytime I hit post, I feel happy. In January, I decided to make a career change that I've wanted for a long time. After 8 years of office jobs, I decided to pursue one of my passions, health and fitness!

I am aiming to be a Certified Personal Trainer by June of 2011. Once I have completed that, I plan to start my own business. I have always loved the word Revive, because that's what fitness does to me, it wakes me up and revives my life.

I have always known that I wouldn't be satisfied with any career unless I can help people. This blog is my way of starting that journey. I want to share what I've learned and all the new things I learn along the way.
Stay tuned for recipes, ideas, and inspiration for your fitness journey!

Taren

No comments:

Post a Comment