Monday, April 4, 2011

A Post for A Rainy Monday

Today is a yucky rainy day here in Vancouver. I am feeling very lazy, but it's been over a week since I posted and that's not very nice of me. The past week has been one of those fly by weeks. I'm sad the weekend was over so fast. I slept a lot this weekend and a really deep sleep too. When I woke up on Saturday morning, I could not remember where my husband was. I know he said he was going somewhere but I couldn't remember where because I was in such a deep sleep. Weird!

This past week has definitely been a blur! Last Sunday, I went to a girlfriends baby shower, which was owl themed. It was so cute!! Here's a few pics:




I love this picture of the mommy to be, so gorgeous!

 I love it! So many babies this year! I also met some of my high school friend's baby girl for the first time last week and she is so sweet! They are really the first people our age that I know to have a baby. Other than my nephew of course!

This week will not be as busy as last week, so I will have more time to post. One more thing before I go, if you are looking for a real pick me up type of book, you must read this:


A friend of mine lent it to me and this friend is one that I actually made a long list of things that were awesome in the 7th grade I believe, I wish I could find it! We can't remember much from it, although high ponytails were apparently one of them! Anyways, this book is so hilariously written, and right now it's in paperback and on the bestseller lists, which means it's super cheap! I highly recommend you pick it up to bring some joy to this gloomy weather!

xoxo,
T




1 comment:

  1. Cute baby shower! I am planning one for this weekend for a friend and we incorporated owls into it:) Your friend looks fabulous pregnant!

    ReplyDelete