Friday, June 10, 2011

I Heart Kate Middleton


Up until late last year, Kate Middleton was not on my radar at all. I knew vaguely who she was and that she was dating Prince William and that was it. Those were the days. Now I'm a little bit obsessed, along with many many others. The girl is now being considered a style icon. Seriously, she even has a style book!


She always looks flawless: hair, makeup, outfit, shoes, everything! It's crazy! Everytime I see a new picture of her I always think that I love her outfit. Everything she wears is tracked down and sold out within minutes. She just looks so put together. Maybe I love this because I never do, lol! AND she does her own makeup!! Anyways, I thought I'd do a little tribute and see who else is having a Kate crush! 

A few looks I adore:
Sundresses in bright colours and wedges..two of my favourite things!

A few post wedding Princess-ey looks



I am really loving her classic shoes as well, this nude pump from LK Bennett is super versatile and I need some, stat!


The wedges she's been sporting lately are also from LK Bennett:


 
Kate and Prince William are going on a tour of the US and Canada soon (unfortunately NOT Vancouver, which is just so unfair) and I am dying to see what cute summer dresses she'll be wearing? 

What do you think of Kate's style?

xoxo,
T

2 comments:

  1. i'm with you on the obsession with kate!! she is stunning and so classy!! i heart those wedges, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has the best style. It's so elegant but still effortless. Great post! Btw, check out my blog if you like.

    [fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete