Sunday, August 7, 2011

Our First Anniversary

Today (officially because it's after midnight) is our very first wedding anniversary.

One of my absolute favourite wedding photos!

Having a snuggly moment


Honeymoon in Hawaii
 Just for fun - here is the link for our wedding slideshow, by the amazing Carol-Ann!!

I can't believe it's been a whole year at the same time it almost feels like a long year. So much has changed in our lives and we are constantly adapting to things. I am able to do this because Leigh is my best friend and he makes me happy, makes me feel loved and most importantly makes me laugh every single day. Happy Anniversary baby!

xoxo,
Taren

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! It goes by fast doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you guys had a great day together :)

    ReplyDelete