Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pumpkin time is almost here!


Hi everyone! Sorry I have been a very bad blogger! I've been super busy lately but I'm sure I'll be back to it in no time. I need to do a post about my sister's awesome stagette so I'll do that soon. I am super excited that the weather has cooled down a bit. I do love summer but I love crisp cool fall days. I am waiting until it's officially fall to dig into my pumpkin stuff, but I thought I'd share something awesome with you guys.

One of my favourite cooking websites, Skinnytaste, has some AMAZING pumpkin recipes that I can't wait to try. Pumpkin is so yummy and has tons of nutrients. I have really only made pumpkin pie and pumpkin protein shakes but I want to try more recipes! I saw this little button on Skinnytaste that puts all of the skinny pumpkin recipes in one place!


So awesome! I need to get some cans of pumpkin stat! I will post my results once I get myself organized. I have about a billion recipes to try on Pinterest as well! I tried a super easy potato bacon soup today it was amazing, need to do a post about that soon too!

Are you planning on anything pumpkin related soon?

xoxo,
Taren

No comments:

Post a Comment