Thursday, September 1, 2011

September is here...but fall isn't yet!

I sort of love this time of year. Even though it's the end of summer and I don't really feel like I had a summer because I was in school so many weekends, I am always a little excited about fall. However, summer isn't over yet people! We still have 3 more weeks which is plenty of time to enjoy that last bit of summer.



How I plan to do that:

Hitting up the PNE once or twice.

Finally making that pitcher of sangria I have been dreaming about all summer.

Lying in the sun reading summery books on my Kobo while simultaneously topping up my tan.



Having one last BBQ with my friends.

Enjoying some watermelon and pineapple. While it's still cheap.


Having a picnic with my hubby. How to lure your husband to a picnic, you ask? With really, really amazing food. And ice cold Coca-Colas if I really want to seal the deal.





It doesn't really matter what you do in the last few weeks of summer, as long as it's something fun so that when fall comes, you can smile and say: I had a great summer.

xoxo,
Taren

No comments:

Post a Comment