Monday, October 24, 2011

Pre-Birthday Fun

Exciting news, if you haven't already heard. I officially completed all my requirements for my BCRPA Personal Training registration! Yay me! This was quite a process, one I definitely underestimated, but more about that in a later post. 

With so much going on, I wasn't sure if I would do anything for my birthday but we ended up having some friends over last minute. I barely took any photos, but here are a few I did take. I was bored yesterday morning so I played around with editing in Picnik.


Kyleigh and my nephew decorating cupcakes

 Whenever my nephew is around, he steals the show. He gave me a birthday present which was obviously picked out by his parents, my brother and sister in law. After I opened my new supercute sweater, I said to my nephew "Thanks Jack, I love it!" and he looked at me funny and replied "Of COURSE you love it!" lol too cute!
I got surprised with birthday cupcakes made by my friend Nicole! So sweet! Of course my hubby was instructed by Nicole to not, under any circumstances, let me make cupcakes for the party. He was sleeping when I made them in his defense!
I also got even more spoiled by Nicole, she gave me a new charm for my Pandora bracelet! She is also Pandora obsessed just like me! They are so addicting!


I am a very lucky girl! :-)

xoxo,
Taren

No comments:

Post a Comment