Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaBloPoMo: Round Two

Discipline has never been one of my gifts. I've said it many times before on this blog, but I'm a flybytheseatofmypants kinda girl. I would love to be one of those people that has everything in order and everything in a routine but that's just not me. I wait until the last possible minute to do things. I love starting projects but I never finish them.

Last year, I challenged myself to National Blog Posting Month, NaBloPoMo. You can do it any month of the year, but November is the original month. You blog every day for a month. Something. Anything. Just every single day. 


Some days it was challenging to think of something to blog about, but I realised I'm an enthusiastic person and I have a lot to talk about! I love sharing things with people, whether it's a recipe, a book, a thought, photos, ideas...it doesn't matter.

At the end of the month last year, it felt really good to finish something and to actually be disciplined at something. I learned I can be disciplined if the task is a subject that interests me.

Did this really teach me more discipline? Well, recently I completed another project: becoming a certified and BCRPA Registered Personal Trainer. For me, that's pretty huge. I think that starting my blog and NaBloPoMo started a chain reaction in my life last year.

So you bet your ass I'll be doing it again.

xoxo,
Taren

1 comment:

  1. you are doing it again? Yay! I've been thinking about it, but still unsure. I guess I have until the end of today to figure it out :)

    ReplyDelete