Monday, December 19, 2011

Pizza Dip



A few weeks ago we had a Christmas party at our place, so here's some pics courtesy of my friend Nicky!







Don't worry, I know what you really clicked on this post for. You want the pizza dip. It's okay, I understand. Here's the info.

My mother in law gave me this recipe from a Family Circle magazine after she made it as an appetizer for our Thanksgiving Dinner. I made it for some friends at our Christmas party and it was a hit!
                                                                  Pizza Dip


Ingredients:

  • 8 oz softened light cream cheese
  • 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 8 oz sliced pepperoni, chopped
  • 2 ripe plum tomatoes, chopped
  • 10 large, pitted black olives, chopped (optional, I didn't use them!)
  • 4 crusty Italian rolls, cut into 1/2 inch pieces

Directions:

1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayo, cheese, pepperoni, tomatoes and olives. Spoon into a 6 cup baking dish.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes until lightly browned and bubbly.
4. Allow to cool slightly and serve with bread pieces for dipping.

Enjoy the cheesey goodness!!

xoxo,
Taren

No comments:

Post a Comment