Friday, March 9, 2012

Birthdays, Apartments, and Training

Happy Friday Everyone!
I have been so bad! No post for weeks. I thought I should at least write an update on what I've been up to:

Most recently:
The other night I got to have baby snuggles with my bestie Jen's new baby. So freaking cute. This kid has the most perfect little baby lips ever! She's gonna be a stunner when she grows up, that's for sure! Check Jen's blog out for pics! 

Celebrating Leigh's Birthday:
Lasagna rolls, Presents and Cake. Can't go wrong.
DJ Cake!! He loved it.

Apartment Hunting:
I have been looking for a perfect little apartment for Leigh and I. Kind of exactly like what we used to have. Lesson learned, if you love where you live...don't move!! Everything happens for a reason so I'm sure it will all work out in the end. I have a list of exactly what we want and I won't stop until I find it.



Pinning Stuff for Mystery New Apartment
This is very comforting to me lol! I love looking for new ideas on how to decorate and organize! I have been super obsessed with Pinterest lately! Follow my boards here if you like!

image via Pinterest. I love this room so much!



My Training
In between working my two jobs and Pinterest and all that, I have been focusing a LOT on my own training which I'll be writing more about in the future. I'm working with a trainer from my work that I LOVE! I've also been eating a super clean diet to reach my goals. I've always struggled with discipline but I am seriously loving this lifestyle. I'm so excited to say that I've lost 15 lbs! I am debating if I should be writing about my own fitness journey but I'm not sure if people want to read about that. I may start blogging about it on a different blog.


I now have computer access so I will be blogging a lot more often. Not that that's an excuse. I don't know if I mentioned it but I did almost all of NaBloPoMo from my phone! At least I could be disciplined with that! :)

Have a great weekend!

xoxo,
Taren

No comments:

Post a Comment