Sunday, April 1, 2012

7 Weeks


As of Saturday, I am officially 7 weeks out. I'm thinking a lot of things right now. The first is, how the hell am I going to pull this off? The 2nd is, how the hell have I pulled this off so far?

Starting Weight was 151.5 (approx) December 31, 2011
Current Weight is 134.4

In 3 full months, I have lost 17 lbs. How have I actually come this far, and how will I keep going? I have no idea how I've managed this far. Let me give you a little bit of background on my life.

I have a husband.
I work at a gym part time, in a nutrition store part time (closer to full time, 30 hours a week), I am building up a personal training business, helping my husband build a DJ business while he works full time, and prepping for a fitness competition which means 1-2.5 hours a day in the gym 6 days a week and a VERY strict diet.

All while living in a bedroom in my in-laws home with all my stuff in laundry baskets. We've been here for about 5 weeks, we are waiting for our apartment to be ready to move into. I have not seen my blender in 5 or 6 weeks. I forget half the clothes I own.

If you would have told me that I have come this far with this much stuff going on in my life, I would have laughed. No, I'm the type of person that shuts everything else down to concentrate on this one thing. Except this time, I can't afford to do that. Everything that's going on is too important to be put aside. Yet I'm still going. I am actually shocking myself.

wake up in the morning and tell myself I can do this, just get dressed and get in the car. Just drive to the gym. Just go home and get ready. Just make your food for the day. Just go to work. Just go to the gym. Just go home and have a nice bath. Just go home and snuggle with my hubby. Just fall asleep and do it all again tomorrow.

This is how I've pulled it off.

By putting ONE foot in front of the other.

Hmm. How about that.

xoxo,
Taren

1 comment:

  1. "I wake up in the morning and tell myself I can do this, just get dressed and get in the car. Just drive to the gym. Just go home and get ready. Just make your food for the day. Just go to work. Just go to the gym. Just go home and have a nice bath. Just go home and snuggle with my hubby. Just fall asleep and do it all again tomorrow"

    I LOVE THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete