Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Apple Pie Protein Shake

Technically, apples are not on my meal plan. I usually have berries with my shake. My breakfast at the moment is basically a protein shake with my oats thrown in. I am LOVING this right now. It's so easy to throw together at home or at the gym (since I work there, no one cares if I use the blender) after my morning cardio.

So normally my shake is frozen strawberries, oats, and chocolate protein powder. This is a great time to get your flaxseed/omega oils in too. This shake is really filling and really a complete breakfast with the oil. Fats, carbs, protein, nutrition.

Today, I got a little creative.



Apple Pie Protein Shake

  • 1 small apple or 1/2 large apple (cut in smaller chunks to make it easier on your blender)
  • 1/2 cup rolled or instant oats
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder

And that's it!

What's your favourite protein shake recipe?

xoxo,
Taren

1 comment:

  1. That is the reason for the Customized Weight Reduction plan everyone is different, so this means the very best exercise and dieting system varies from anyone else's. After you've read more than enough Customized Weight Reduction evaluations, that pretty factor are going to be produced quite clear. custom nutrition

    ReplyDelete