Saturday, April 28, 2012

How I'm Doing

I haven't updated this blog in awhile, I'm sorry. It's for 2 reasons:
1. I have no time. Between training and work and food prep, there's no time left to blog!
2. I am tired.

These 2 reasons pretty much sum up my life right now. Is it easy? No. Is it fun? Not anymore. 3 weeks out and things are getting pretty serious! I have to keep my mental state in a good place. All I'm trying to do is stay on path, take care of myself and get through my day. My favourite part of the day right now is getting to eat my sweet potatoes.

Today has been a hard day. When it feels that way I try to think of all the things I'm grateful for. A body that can handle this. The food that I need to get my body into "bikini competitor" mode. An amazing supportive husband. A kick ass trainer, amazing friends, great family, understanding boss, and people who just randomly tell me I look great when I feel like I want to take a nap on the treadmill. All these amazing people are what's keeping me going.
That, and the sweet potatoes.

xoxo,
Taren

No comments:

Post a Comment