Monday, May 28, 2012

Fitness Photoshoot!

I'm a little addicted to photo shoots. I started out a few years ago with pics for my hubby's wedding present, then we had engagement pictures, wedding pictures, anniversary pictures. In January, my favorite photographer ever, Carol-Ann Photography did some head shots for my Facebook page and website.

I knew at that time I wanted to a competition so I emailed her about doing a little fitness photo shoot. So the day before I left for Kelowna, I met up with her! I seriously love these photos. I have struggled so long with my weight that to do something like these and feel so confident felt AMAZING. If you are looking for a way to motivate yourself, a photo shoot is so fun! I got my makeup done at Mac, which I've talked about before, and my amazing friend Kyleigh did my hair!

Here's a few of my favorites:







I LOVE them! They were such a great way to celebrate my accomplishment. Thanks again to my amazing friend Carol-Ann for making me feel so great! :-)

 
xoxo,
Taren

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these photos of you! Carol-Ann always does such a fantastic job! =)

    ReplyDelete