Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hungry Chef and Stella & Dot

Last weekend, Leigh and I drove out to Harrison for a little half-day trip. We wanted to get out of the city (apparently Coquitlam is the new Vancouver) and spend some time together. On the way there, I searched restaurants on my phone. What did we do before iPhones, seriously? I found a new restaurant on Google Maps that boasted "Comfort Food Favourites". Umm yeah, I'm in.


He loves getting his picture taken. :-P
 In this pic, I am wearing the necklace my amazing friends gave me after my competition last month! I love it, it's sooo pretty! It goes with nearly all of my clothes. If you are in the lower mainland area and looking for a rep, check out my friend Jody's site. 


Meatball sub and Caesar Salad. Man food!

Girl Food. Mini burgers and Yam fries!
It makes me so happy to go on these little adventures and find fun places! Do you have any fun restaurants you recommend? Or favourite places?

xoxo,
Taren

No comments:

Post a Comment