Thursday, July 26, 2012

Good Deeds

I am a huge believer in good deeds and random acts of kindness. I am both a frequent giver and lucky receiver of good deeds. I saw this journal in Chapters and I LOVE this idea. It has a good deed every day to do and a little space where you can write notes about your good deed.



Such a great idea! Some of my favourite good deeds to do are:

  • Look at www.flyerland.ca for printable coupons, and print off extra. That way when your shopping somewhere you can give one to the next person in line. Also, if you get a coupon for whatever off your next purchase, give it to the next person in line.
  • Make a meal or baked goods for someone
  • Give someone a compliment
  • Write a message on someone's Facebook about how awesome they are
  • Tell someone a joke
  • Leave a quarter in the shopping cart for the next person
  • Bring your co-worker a coffee. Mine did this for me a few weeks ago and it was so nice. I really needed that coffee! So I brought her a cookie last week.

There are many more ideas in this book and on this website!

What are your favourite random acts of kindness?

xoxo,
Taren


No comments:

Post a Comment