Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pentiction Love

I have been a little slow on the updates lately. Did I wait to long to post pics of my summer trips? Well, it's my blog, so I guess I can make my own rules!

A few weeks ago, I went to Pentiction with the girls. We had gone 2 years ago for my stagette and had such a great time we thought we should hit it up again! We've grown up a bit since then so it wasn't a party crazy trip as much as it was a crazy fun girls trip!
First and foremost, we went PARASAILING! I had wanted to go a few times before in Hawaii and Mexico, but Penticton is perfect for parasailing. It was a little terrifying to think about, but I was fine once we got on the boat.


The rest of the trip was spent eating at restaurants (I got addicted to a salad at Salty's Beach House) drinking margaritas, sometimes with beers tipped into them, oops.


Also hanging out on the beach, obviously!
gorgeous beachy Nicky

Beach!

Nicky and Jeannine

Jeannine and I

Nicky and I.

Girls!

Nicky and beer sign haha

Beach pic!

We also rode down the channel on floaties twice with our inflatable cooler. So much fun! Can't wait till next year!

xoxo,
Taren

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous of your trip to Penticton! My husband grew up going every summer...we went last summer but not this year :(

    ReplyDelete