Monday, October 15, 2012

Favourite Find

I've been meaning to write about this for awhile. I am one of those people that must wear foundation. The main reason being that I have freckles that make me look really young. I can't tell you how many people look at my rings and say "Aren't you a little young to be married?" I know, not really a bad thing but I just feel naked without foundation. I had been hearing everywhere about bb creams aka beauty balms so I decided to give one a shot.
I picked Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector because well, lets face it: it sounds good.
I LOVE this product!
It promises to hydrate, cover wrinkles and imperfections, protect, brighten and even skin tone.
It's very natural looking and doesn't feel like your wearing anything heavy which is great for my job. I want to look put together but not overdone.
Highly recommend! Also, I found a two pack of these at Costco for 24.99. Normally retails for 15-18 per bottle!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing - I've been wondering about this stuff for a while, but haven't bought it as I wasn't sure if it was good or not - will definitely try it out now :)

    ReplyDelete