Monday, October 1, 2012

Kobo Glo!

Today a sad thing happened. And then an awesome thing. First, I went to turn on my Kobo e-reader to relax and do some reading. Instead of my latest read, I saw the black lines across the screen. I have had my kobo for about two years. These lines appeared before and they sent me a new one. My warranty was up so this would not be happening again.
Leigh insisted on taking me to buy a new one because he's the best husband ever. I was so excited because Best Buy had the newest Kobo Glo. This thing is a million more times awesome than my old one.
It's a touch screen so no more clicking to turn the page every 10 seconds! It also lights up when you push a button so you can read in the dark. It's also my fave color ever!! Love love love it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment