Friday, November 16, 2012

Follow Friday: Hilary's Kitchen

I had a really awesome productive day today, so no grumpy blog post! I am very, very excited to introduce my newest blogger friend (old friend, new blogger) Hilary!
I met Hilary almost five years ago, she has been friends with my hubby for years and years. I have become such great friends with her over the years that I've kinda stolen her away from Leigh and now we have lots of girl time. Sorry Leigh :-P


Hilary has started cooking a lot more this year and has made some amazing creations! She actually got me to try and LIKE mushrooms (mostly because they were in a cheese/pastry format) and has made many other delicious things! 
She is also freaking hilarious. We have an ongoing joke about starting a website called "Shit Hilary Says" because she says the most hilarious random things. She is one of my favourite people on the planet so go check out her blog. 

                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment