Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Just Not Feeling It

Once in awhile we all go through periods where things just aren't that great. Life doesn't run smoothly, decisions don't come easy and things just generally feel frustrating.
To be honest right now is one of those times for me. I try really hard to be positive and perky and try to cheer other people up. I'm the first one to say "Things will get better!" To someone. But right now I am just not feeling it. I don't feel like being perky today. I am using my own advice trying to find solutions rather than wallow in the blues.
The first half of this year was so amazing that it feels hard to top. I accomplished so much and I'm not sure where to go from here.
Anyways, just having an honest moment.
We will return to our regular perky programming tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. it's totally okay to be in a funk. You can't be happy all the time, you need your ebbs and flows.

    I do know what will break that funk though....

    a puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, puppies make everything better.

      Delete