Thursday, November 1, 2012

National Blog Posting Month - Round 3

I forgot my blogs birthday back in September. NaBloPomo is not as easily forgotten. This is my third year doing it and I wouldn't even consider skipping it.
Why?
I have no idea. It drives my husband nuts since I'll say things like "No, I can't come to bed, it's 10pm and I haven't blogged yet!" or sometimes the reverse "can I put this on my blog?"
The truth is that I really love blogging because on my blog I get to be ME. I get to be my happy crazy little self and talk about tiaras and puppies or whatever I feel like because this is my little corner of the internet and if u don't like me, you can just head on over to Life of Someone Else!
So. Let's do this!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love reading your NaBloPoMo posts :) can't wait!

    ReplyDelete