Sunday, November 25, 2012

Weekend Fun


This weekend went by way too fast!
My time was occupied by work for a little bit on Saturday, then mostly puppy time after that. I know I keep saying it, but life with a dog is a definite adjustment! She's so cute and fun that I don't mind! She definitely likes to nap on our heads for some reason...

                               

I rested a lot this weekend, as I've definitely had interrupted sleep this past week. We had some awesome family snuggles on the couch this morning. Love!!
I am also reaaally starting to get excited for Christmas. Today my sister and I went over to my Grandma's to help decorate her tree! Her tree has always been beautiful, she made all the bows herself when she owned a catering company.


                                       

After we decorated the tree, I felt in the mood to put up my own tree. We will probably do that this week. Yay!!

Happy Sunday night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment