Saturday, November 3, 2012

Weekly Funnies

Somehow in the NaBloPomo excitement, I forgot to post my weekly funnies! Things that made me smile and laugh throughout the week. I almost skipped it but today is just sooooo gloomy that I decided to do it late, better late than never. Hopefully you are all snuggled up under a cozy blanket with a nice cup of tea, because that is what I'll be doing after my last client today.

When I first started searching for funnies, I had this problem: (hopefully not just me!)
No clue why but this actually made me laugh out loud.

Oh man. So true.  No skills in that department. But so fun!

Kinda feeling like this today, not gonna lie.

K just like...I don't even....like would I do this to my sock bun? I can't tell if it's cute or horrendous but I'm leaning towards horrendous. 

So true:


If Bob Harper says the F*** word, you know you should SERIOUSLY eat your vegetables.

That's all I got for today folks! Hope your having a super lovely Saturday! 

xoxo,
Taren

No comments:

Post a Comment