Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Love ~ Part 1

I have been wanting to blog all week, but its still extremely hard to type with bandages on my hands. If you didn't hear, I had a little incident and cut three of my fingers. Long story, anyways they are bandaged up and plus I can't really feel them so it's really hard to type. I really really hope this goes away. If not I see one of those things you talk into and it types for you in my future.
So I will share my Christmas Love in mostly pictures.
We had family and friends over on Christmas Eve and it was so nice and relaxing. I think it will be a new tradition. Unfortunately I was too busy having fun and I didn't take pictures.
I made a Christmas Eve box as seen on Pinterest which we opened after everyone had left. It included matching PJS for Leigh and I, Quality Street and Ovation chocolates, two glass Coke bottles, and a Home Alone DVD. This is going to be a new tradition for us.


new pjs

Leigh and his baby

festiveness
I popped into a pet store on Christmas Eve and couldn't resist this hat.

\

xoxo,
Taren

No comments:

Post a Comment