Sunday, December 16, 2012

Skinny Cake Batter Dip

I'm obsessed with cake batter. Once it's baked into cupcakes/cake I'm much less interested.
When I came across this recipe I couldn't wait to try it. I made it for my friends last night and it was devoured. Tastes exactly like cake batter without the fat and pesky people complaining about raw eggs. Warning this makes a huge batch for some reason, you could easily half the recipe.

Recipe
Ingredients
1 box cake mix (with rainbow bits)
2 cups fat free plain yogurt
1 cup light or fat free cool whip

Instructions
Mix ingredients together until there are no lumps. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Serve with teddy grahams to your awesome friends.

You could also use plain white cake mix and put in Christmas sprinkles if you want to be really festive.


No comments:

Post a Comment