Thursday, February 28, 2013

Saw It, Pinned It, Did It - Sweet Potato Crisps and Smoky Chipotle Yogurt Dip

Today I'm doing something different, linking up with two blogs I love: A Beautiful Mess and Keep Calm and Carry On for a feature called Saw It, Pinned It, Did It. Perfect for those who pin and never get around to doing the actual pins!

This is the original pin: How delicious do these look?

via

They were super yummy! I didn't take pics of the after product,  just the before.


See the recipe I used here.
Seeing this recipe made me crave sweet potato fries. I was already on a cooking roll, so I decided to whip these up and see how they turned out. I really liked them, but be warned, like 3 and you will be stuffed. I made them too big, first of all, the second batch I made smaller and they were much more crispy. I also didn't have a wire rack so I just put it on parchment paper.I was super happy with the dip I made. You can use it with sweet potato fries as well.

Smoky Chipotle Yogurt Dip
1 cup plain fat free greek yogurt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/4 teaspoon chipotle pepper powder

Check out Steph and Katie's link up!


No comments:

Post a Comment