Monday, February 25, 2013

Things to be Happy About on A Monday

Well, it's Monday.

Mondays get a bad rap, really. It's a fresh new start to the week and a brand new weekend to look forward to. Although it's not really fair for me to say that because I've had Sunday/Mondays off for most of my adult life. Don't be jealous though, all you people going for brunch on Saturdays and sleeping in while I'm headed to the gym with the biggest coffee I can find. I can't complain though, once I'm there and with my clients I'm a happy camper.

Anyways things I'm happy about today in no particular order.

  • It's my favourite TV night. It's the glorious night where my PVR gets filled up with all my favourite shows that I watch throughout the week. A loaded PVR makes me so happy. I used to say that I was happy when the movie theatre was full of movies I wanted to see, but no more. My PVR has replaced the movies. Most exciting is the embarrassingly addicting Bachelor! I think today is the second to last episode. Of course, I cracked and checked Reality Steve so I know who he picks. Shame.


  • My furbaby is finally feeling better and back to her normal energetic self.





  • Mac has a new collection based on Archie's girls! Although I will probably not be able to bring myself to purchase trendy expensive makeup, it's so fun they're doing this and I love looking at it! See the full collection here!

via

  • It's only 23 days until Spring! I can tell by all the glorious colors in the mall that the pretty colors in nature will be showing up soon. I can't wait for my flowers to pop up on the patio! I've already started hearing the birds chirping which makes me so happy. Spring turns into summer which turns into beach days and sundresses and tans and sangria which makes me want to do a crazy happy dance.
  • My new blog makeover. This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time. I noticed that simpler blogs are so much nicer to read so I've kept it really simple but pretty. I love looking at it and it makes me more excited to blog more often. There's a lot more I want to do in the blogging world! 
  • This week, my parents, and two of my best friends both moved closer to me. Two of my best friends are moving into together 10 minutes from my house and I'm totally going to crash their sleepovers with pink wine and girly movies (be prepared, ladies). Another one of my best friends already lived close but she's also moving to a bigger place today and I'm so happy for her. Having all my people so close to me makes me feel warm and fuzzy like a blanket fresh out of the dryer on a rainy day. LOVE!

And that is why I'm loving this Monday!



1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks GREAT!! Love the new design!

    The Bachelor is my secret guilty pleasure. It's so bad that it's soooo good, lol.

    ReplyDelete