Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend Fun


So, today is April 1st and so far I haven't fallen for any April Fools tricks. I'm just popping in for a quick photo recap of our Easter weekend. We went to the adorable town of Enumclaw, Washington to visit Leigh's uncle and his girlfriend. We being Leigh, his mom and I, plus our fur babies. It was a cozy ride up with these two in the car. 
                                   
Layla and one of her BFFs, my inlaws dog Duke

I love going for these trips. Leigh's Uncle's house is super relaxing, and the town is just so peaceful and adorable, Leigh and I always say that we wish we could live there. I get so sick of the hustle and bustle of the Lower Mainland.
Plus, there's the shopping. Oh, the shopping. I had budgeted myself a certain amount of cash for states shopping as it had been awhile, and I spent oh like every penny. I will be posting some of my finds soon but my absolute favourite purchase is these mint wedges. I am in LOVE with this colour  After I bought them I had about ten seconds of buyers remorse because I wasn't sure what to wear them with. But I originally posted them on my blog here, and one of my training clients said they would go with everything. So when I train her this week, I'll be taking some notes from her on fashion while she's getting her butt kicked. :-P



Plenty of this wine was consumed this weekend. New favourite wine, hands down. If only it was the same price back home. Tastes like summer on a patio!


Outside Leigh's uncle's house was these amazing cherry blossom trees. So gorgeous.
                                      

So gorgeous I needed a picture op with these two ladies! Mother in law Julie and Rosie!

                                    

We always go to this little diner for breakfast. It's been in the same family since the 1976! 


                                        



















Such a relaxing weekend, exactly what we needed! Yesterday we had an amazing dinner with my family. I didn't take any pictures for some reason, but it was really nice. My sister bought these caramel apple bunnies from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. So freaking good. There was a layer of caramel between the apple and the chocolate. It's a good thing I started no sugar today!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a gorgeous weekend! Love the shoes too. Love to see what else you bought :)

    ReplyDelete