Thursday, April 25, 2013

Gratitude

I'm having a hard time blogging after last week...but I miss it. So today, I'm gonna share some things I'm grateful for.

First off, this guy:

My rock <3
All these people:


My whole family in general is amazing. Including my in-laws, they have been so supportive and I love them.

Memories I'll never forget:


This little angel is my constant companion and bff.


This strong woman.



These ladies are ALWAYS there for me, no matter what.


And finally my amazing parents that I love so much. Plus Jackson before he grew so much.


Also, I'm grateful for my newest nephew Oliver and happy he's on the mend from his ear infection.

I'm grateful for the beauty of spring. Even though I'm sad, everywhere I look I see beauty and I know that's how it's supposed to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment