Monday, July 22, 2013

Celebrating Hilary: Tiaras, Cookie Butter & Confetti

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you definitely know my friend Hilary. Hilary and I met through my husband. I kinda stole her from him. She's awesome. We like to eat cookies together and sing Taylor Swift. She sends me the most hilarious text messages. Our most recent discussion was how they should serve wine at the mall.
So of course when her birthday comes around (a little early this year) we like to go all out and celebrate like normal people. You know, with a tiara and sash. Which may or may not be from the kids section.

Nicole made cookie butter cupcakes to celebrate. COOKIE BUTTER!



 Hilary took a cupcake while I was trying to take a pic of the finished cupcakes, Nicole is trying to put it back lol

 Out for dinner at Yaletown Brewery.

 Besties!
 Hilary and her cousin
 Must have party pose.
 Confetti. Best part about Yaletown Brewery, hands down.
 And of course, one of these:


Love you Hilary poo!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you girls had a great time celebrating! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's always fun to get dressed and go out! I love it!

      Delete