Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Long Weekend Fun Finds

It's already been 10 days since my last blog. I don't even know how that happens! The days just pass so quickly when your busy! Anyways, yesterday was Canada Day, Leigh and I got away from the city and drove out to Harrison Hot Springs for lunch. It was SO HOT. Thankfully, we found a pub where we could sit outside but not melt due to a nice big umbrella.


 This also helped.



Other than that it was kind of a do nothing weekend. I worked and had stuff going on so I didn't get to relax much until Saturday night. But I did find some really fun things this weekend that I want to share.

First off, I'm obsessed with anything sea related. My mother in law bought me this little charm from Michaels on Saturday. I put it on my Tiffany chain and voila, instant necklace!


I also found this mason jar drink dispenser which I can't wait to use. Obsessed with Mason Jars. This needs to be filled with sangria, stat.




And for my last find....I have found my new favourite stand up comedian. This guy:


Yup, my crazy ass fearless husband actually did stand up comedy at an event on Saturday night and he was hilarious! I always knew he was funny because he makes me laugh every. single. day. buuuuttt who knew he'd be so funny at stand up! Well, I kinda guessed but still. I was literally in tears from laughing so hard.

Anyways, that's all for today, more soon because I have tons of fun stuff coming up!


1 comment:

  1. Glad that you had a great weekend! And way to go to your husband...there is no way I could do that!

    ReplyDelete