Wednesday, August 7, 2013

3 Years

Today is Leigh and I's third wedding anniversary. Earlier this summer we celebrated being together for 5 years. Half a decade! Where does time go? I'm so glad I married this guy! I won't get all mushy but no matter what's going on in our lives, he is my rock, my love and my best friend! I can't wait to celebrate tonight at our favourite restaurant!

The other day I found myself looking at pics from when we first got together and we've definitely grown up a little!
                                     
This pic is from the Summer of 2008.

I also remembered my favourite photographer (7 photo sessions and counting!) ever made us a photo slideshow for our wedding! Thank you for always capturing our memories Carol-Ann!

                      click below to view slideshow
www.carol-annphotography.com

3 comments: