Saturday, October 12, 2013

Kate Spade at Chapters (What?!)

Being an avid reader, I check out the Chapters website probably multiple times a week. Well this week I was super excited to see a Kate Spade collection at Chapters! I recently discovered Kate Spade when I got this amazing bag as a gift.


I seriously adore this bag, and it's amazing quality. I needed a good bag for work that would fit my client's training files and 500 tape measures and this is perfect!

You must check out the Chapters site to see all the Kate Spade girly goodies but here are a few of my favourites:

bow paper clips
daytimer/agenda
notebook
mug

coasters


2 comments:

  1. cutest things! you have great taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are planning on shopping for a Kate Spade Weekend Bag you should do some research on what different styles are available in the market.

    ReplyDelete