Monday, November 18, 2013

Dear Santa....

I must admit, I am rather like a big kid when it comes to Christmas. Or just in general, really. I do absolutely adore shopping for other people, I am the type of person that tries to listen all year for the perfect gift idea. Buuuuut there is something SO fun and childlike about making a wishlist list for Santa. Especially when your husband may or may not be reading. ;-)

So here is my list of things I'm wishing for.





1 & 6. I went an entire year without needing any jacket/hoodie type things due to my trainer uniform. Now as a self employed trainer, I`m craving comfy hoodies all the time. Love this American Eagle one and always, always wishing for a VS Pink hoody, they are so soft and nice fitting.

2. The perfect leopard scarf, goes with everything but ever elusive. Why can`t I find you?

3. I cannot think of anything more perfect and year round festive than red polka dot PJS.

4. I found this picture of how to make your bed look like a hotel bed and it`s my new life goal. To make this happen I need a coverlet set like this one. Which is much more pet friendly than my white duvet cover.

5. I have the cropped version of these tights from American Eagle and they are amazing. However always wishing they were longer when I`m wearing my rainboots.

7. A Naked Palette has been on my wishlist for so long that they now have two sequels, Naked 2 and Naked 3. They are the prettiest, most foolproof colours, I think even I can pull it off.


What's on your wishlist to Santa?



1 comment:

  1. We don't buy Christmas gifts for each other, but I would love new pjs! Mine are getting old and worn. Plus comfy pjs are the best!

    ReplyDelete