Monday, November 11, 2013

Life Lately

I have been really bad with posting lately. I was sick for a week this past week and I felt like I was in a daze. I trained my clients and slept and did pretty much nothing else. Thankfully I'm starting to feel better. On the downside, I gave my cold to Leigh.

This past weekend, I attended the craft fair with my mother in law. I got a few cute things but I'll wait to share them when I have my Christmas decor up. Which I am trying to put off doing. It's not going well.
After the craft fair, we popped into Art Knapps, which is always so festive. 


I'm pretty sure I need my own reindeer.



They have the most beautiful displays (and cute clothes, oddly) and I just love to wander around there.


I love Christmas villages, when I saw this Christmas vacation house I almost bought it on the spot, until I looked at the price. 200 dollars for a Christmas decoration is not happening. Dream Christmas house, I will find you for cheap if it's the last thing I do.


Then, because we hadn't had enough festiveness, we went to Target. This is the first Christmas we've had a Target in Canada. While the US one blows us out of the water, it's nice to have one close by.


I saw this snowman I had tried to resist earlier last week. When I saw he was 5 dollars off, I decided he was coming home with us. 


I totally forgot to post this photo of my outfit for my sis's birthday dinner at Kobe's LAST weekend. I loooove this zip dress. I ordered it from an online boutique called Sugar Love Boutique like three months ago. It came wrapped in pink paper with a lolipop, which I ate when I got stuck in traffic. Just all around awesomeness.



I also have to share this pic of my lovely friend Hilary and I. I love this girl. She sends me the most hilarious messages daily and our conversations are just awesome. Also, this is my go-to outfit for anything. I can't find any other tops that I love as much as this one.



We had an awesome family dinner at the Keg last night for my Dad's 60th. I didn't take many pictures, but I did snap one of my Dad blowing out his candles on his Valley Bakery cake!




1 comment:

  1. i've never been to a craft fair! what is your opinion of craft fairs? do they offer worthwhile discounts?

    ReplyDelete