Wednesday, February 12, 2014

So...Today We Bought A Condo

I've been keeping a big secret. Today, on the 5 year anniversary of the day we got engaged, Leigh and I signed on the dotted line to purchase a pre-sale apartment! Our first real home together.


This place is pretty much our dream apartment, brand new, customized to what we like, top floor, huge windows, heated bathroom floors, air conditioning...and all in our favourite little town, Pitt Meadows.

the display suite kitchen, my dream: white cabinets

Oddly enough, I never wanted to come back to Pitt Meadows but after living at Meadow Gardens for two years, we both agreed that it feels like home.


As usual, Leigh declined to be in the picture, but you can kinda see him in the reflection of the front door taking the picture. You can see more details about the project development here.


Our place will be ready January 15, 2015 and we can't wait to move in and make it our own real home! Until then, I will be pinning my ideas on a daily basis and staring at our floor plan figuring out where everything is going to go.


3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's a pretty exciting purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the purchase! This reminds me of the time I bought my first condo, that was quite an experience! It was hard to say goodbye to my old apartment since I lived there so long, but I did not miss it one bit once I moved into my new condo.

    ReplyDelete