Friday, July 18, 2014

Bump Love {25 Weeks}

Pic taken by my sis who was my date for my friend Sarah's wedding since Leigh was sick.

Baby is the size of a Cauliflower!


Due Date: October 26

Gender: Baby girl!

Maternity Clothes: Everything except maxi dresses suck. I've been wearing my blue floral maxi literally all week.

Best Moment This Week: The other morning, I spent some time with my Mom and she bought baby girl a bathing suit for next year! And some cute dresses. She also got to feel her kick for the first time!

Miss Anything? Leigh and I went to our storage unit and I found a box of summer clothes. I hilariously thought maybe one or two of my stretchier dresses would fit. They did but they look ridiculous. So yes, I miss my dresses.

Sleep: Sleep is on and off. This week was so hot I didn't sleep that great. I actually forgot to turn on my sleep app for a few nights and then remembered last night and slept amazing. Must not forget!

Movement: Moving tons this week!

Cravings: Wedge salads. And I must note that my mom made me lasagna rolls aka my last week's craving!

Aversions: A lot of stuff is just meh this week, especially with the heat I don't have much of an appetite.

Symptoms: So. much. heartburn.

Workouts: A bit of strength training. My ankle is still hurting but I've managed to find some exercises that don't hurt or put pressure on my ankle. Feels good to do a little bit at least.

Baby Items Purchased: Other than what my mom bought, I did buy one thing this week. I found a freaking adorable warm winter onesie in the clearance section at Superstore. Couldn't resist for 4 dollars.

Mood: A mix of happy, tired, and stresscase :-P

Loving: The fact that the weather has cooled down a bit. Pregnancy + working in a non air conditioned gym = non happy camper. This weather is perfect.

Looking Forward To: I have a midwife appointment on Tuesday so those are always interesting and I'll get to hear the baby's heartbeat! There are so many fun things to look forward to over the next several months!






1 comment:

  1. Cute bump update, Taren! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Looking forward to following each other's journeys.

    ReplyDelete