Saturday, August 30, 2014

Bump Love {31 Weeks}


Baby is the Size of a Pineapple!

Due Date: October 26


Gender: Girl!


Maternity Clothes: I picked up a few tops in the states this past weekend, including this amazingly soft one from Target. I also got two dresses for upcoming showers and maternity photos!


Best Moment This Week: This past week was really good, when we were away for our girls trip in the states I had my shirt pulled up so the girls could see my belly move that was a fun moment. Also, the baby is now head down and I was trying to figure out what body part was sticking out of my belly and Leigh put his hand on it to feel. He was like "um that's a foot, she just kicked me!"



Miss Anything? I'm gonna say just not having aches and pains all the time. I've been pretty lucky but lots of random pains now!

Sleep: Actually sleeping a bit better this week and sneaking in some naps.


Movement: She moves around all the time. She kicks off on one side of my belly and bounces to the other but it feels she's running out of room in there!


Cravings: I got soo excited when I saw Chipotle in the states. I always say I don't have cravings but in reality I could seriously eat tacos every day. Not a must have craving, they just always sound good to me.


Aversions: Not really anything, I am just very picky. 


Symptoms: Pretty much the same as last week - Heartburn, tiredness, general feeling of tiny child trying to escape through my belly button. 


Workouts: So much walking in the last week which has actually felt really good! Going to try to keep it up when I can. I notice that my belly gets super tight whenever I'm walking though.


Baby Items Purchased: I did pretty good on my shopping trip, I only bought a few baby hats, tiny little clothes hangers and a headband. Oh and a "Supergirl" onesie. When we first told my older nephew Jackson about the baby, he said if it was a girl it should be named Supergirl so I thought that would be the perfect thing for her to wear when she meets her cousins!


Mood: Pretty excited and relaxed right now. There have been a lot of wondering how things in my life will all work out lately and everything is just coming together. It's been a good reminder to always have faith because things do work out the way they are supposed to.


Loving: This week I'd have to say my preggo body! If you missed my post about this earlier this week, find it here. You better believe I'm going to enjoy this bump of mine the next few weeks, despite how uncomfortable I may be getting!


Looking Forward To
In the next month I have so many exciting things coming up. Baby showers, maternity photos, a weekend getaway...looking forward to it all. I can't believe it's almost September!




No comments:

Post a Comment